PanelView 300

t750z

Hi y'all guys

I'm working with a PV-300 2711-k3a2l1, but honestly i have no idea how to communicate with it,I downloaded the panelbuilder software and tried to communicate with it using rslinx drivers, but it doesn't appear.
Also tried with a slc 5/03 but it just shows the plc not the pv.
i'm using a 1747-c10 to connect the pv to the plc, also i used it with a rj45 to db-9 adapter to connect it to my laptop, but it still not appearing. Any ideas?

Is it possible to avoid the 1747-UIC using the plc as "converter"?
SLC 5/03 has ch1 just for DH-485 communication, there I can plug the pv and try something. Right?
Thanks for the answers guys.

Post the program ( changes made) for your PLC, it's .rss file ( zip it first)

Post a screen shot of rslinx.

Tell the forum what cables you are using PC to PLC and PLC to PV