there is a SUBs called like
AnimationStart
KeyDown
KeyUP
OnLoad
Click etc
I want to run my VBS script for all displays, not for a specific displays
Thank You

Then you copy your script to every display.

Of course, that won't work, since then every open display will run the same code, multiple times if you have multiple displays open, and nothing will run if no displays are open.

FTView doesn't have a global VBA repository like RSView 32 did.

As long as this is SE, the usual clumsy, poorly implemented, Rockwell, workaround, it to put your VBA code in an always open, cached, hidden display in the background.

Supposedly FTView ver. 12, due out in the spring will also have VBA in a central location too.