Mitsubishi(FX3U-128M)

harrydeharry

Hello to all,
in our some machines there is Mitsubishi(FX3U-128M) used. We purchased the Gx developer but when we tried to upload the program it asks for password. Is there is any method of cracking the password.
We asked the supplier of the machine for the same but they also don't know because they have purchased the machines from some third party. That is how it messes.
So please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Listen, there is a way, but if you know how to do it and you know after that to decipher obtained instruction list, then you have enough knowledge to program it on your own from scrap and it will be easier. As you may presume, we all live from coding, so we are not eager to help you with that. There were the times when my customers asked me to crack PLC in their possession, but the rule was that it has to be payed more than usual, 100% in front, and in fact I wasn't reverse engineering but building the application from begining.