RS232 DF1 device

culi

Alls,
I intend to communicate with Controllogix controller through RS232 DF1 device, but not sure cable terminals,I'll make it by my self.
Any one can help me?

Thanks
Culi

One more

Alls,

I succeeded when connect with Controllogix processor, and also configured Enthernet module (1756-ENET/B).Now I want to program or modify by Enthernet cable, and it's cross cable, that's true?(cable connect directly to controller, no use hub/switch).
Hope to see your advice.

New comer
Culi

Yes Culi, in order to connect directly to the Ethernet module from your PC you will need a cross-over cable unless you laptop has hardware auto-cross feature. If you don't have a cross-over cable you will need a hub or switch between laptop and ENET/B module.

Similar Topics

Anyone have any experience with using a 1747-DPS2 device? Bascially, have a Micrologix 1000 where the round port is being used by the HMI (Panel...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with communication between my micrologix 1000 and my magelis HMIGTO5310 touchscreen i have added the allen bradley df1 driver...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried DF1 with the RS232 to TCP servers? RS232 to TCP WIFI servers? Curious if anyone has had any luck. I'm thinking of trying it with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to download a program onto the a PV550. The program was initially written for a PV300 with DF1 communications. The PV550 has...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am having trouble getting a Siemens OP277 and an AB SLC504 to talk to each other via DF1. The older panels OP25/OP27/OP270 had an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom