1756 cnbr controlnet net err

xinjiang

We have been using controlnet for a while. but suddenly two stations showed problems. both controlnet card showing NET ERR. Rsnetworx sometimes can find them but lose them quickly. I checked cable and connector. it seems good. Any suggestion? firmware is 5.37. Thanks.

NET ERR means that there's a signal problem. Are you using single or redundant trunk cables ?

A visual inspection of the cable and connector is insufficient; replacing the tap is a good diagnostic step, but a ControlNet signal checker is really the only way to tell for sure the quality of the signal at a particular point in the network.

Similar Topics

can anyone help me to programmatically get data from a 1756-CNB (R) and 1756-CN2 (R) modules using CIP message? info such as: max_connection...
Replies
Views
I have a ControlLogix system using ControlNet to connect to the remote I/O. I am using 1756-CNBR modules with redundant media in both the CPU and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently I'm working on a project with redundant media (CNET) architecture for CLX. Attached is the architecture proposed by the Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have problem to communicate with 1756-CNBR neither using 1784-PCC nor via ControlLogix5000 back plane. The module LED shown steady RED...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have 1756-CNBR/D module with revision 5.1(compatible keying choice) and i want to replace it by another one with revision 5.38.40 i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom