factory talk m.e.

RY_Guthrie

I have a factory talk application that I am having trouble getting to the config screen. I know on the older versions of the software you could reboot them and you would get the little white square in bottom left corner I think? I am using version 8.2 of the software, is that option still available on this version? Or do you have to put a go to config button in?

I think you are going to need either a go to config button, or a USB keyboard.

See KB 119811 (Access Level: Everyone)

The version of the software you are using is not relevant to the revision level of the PanelView. You can create runtime (.MER) files for earlier PanelView firmware revisions.

USB keyboard is definitely the easiest way.

Or you could try rebooting it and ...

1. tap, tap, tap, the screen (touch versions) to make the self-tests think the digitiser is faulty.

2. Hold a key down (keypad versions) to make the self-tests think there is a faulty keypad.

Either way it doesn't run the loaded application.