Freeware to read an Allen Bradley plc file

If you can get a newer copy of RSLinx Lite, they sometimes have RSLadder 5 and RSLadder 500, a view only software on the CD. These are just Active X programs you can run to view code only.

maybe this approach will help ...

I’m not sure that this fits with what you’re trying to accomplish ... but ...

if all you want to do is “look at” a copy of the program ... and you already have the .RSP or .RSS, or .L5K, etc. program file on disk ... then you can zip the file and attach it to a post on this forum ... if you say “please” some kind soul will usually come along and convert the program to a .PDF file for you and post the results ... you can then page through the .PDF with the free Acrobat Reader or print it out as necessary ...

you’ll probably have to register to attach a file ... and here’s a

helpful link on how to do the attachment ...

hope this helps ... if it’s not exactly not what you had in mind, then post some more details and we’ll see what we can come up with ...

Issue Reading RSS

hello,

could someone PLEASE have a look at this and convert it to a pdf for me?

alternatively, what is the name of the software package to read .RSS files?

There is no freeware to read ALL RSS (AB RSLogix) files.

But - if the file is for a Micrologix 1000 or Micrologix 1100 (as your file appears to be) the RSLogix Micro Starter Lite is available here.

Here is your ladder logic in pdf file.
You need the Rockwell RSLogix 500 (used for all SLC500 and MicroLogix family) to view the .RSS file.

I am also in need :)

It says it exceeds the size limit and I dont have any way to make it smaller. :sick:

Does anyone have any ideas ???

I was going to rename my .RSP file to a zip and attach but now I am in a fix.

Thanks GJ

Is there anyone could convert this RSS file to a pdf for me?

Is there anyone could convert this RSS file to a pdf for me?

Thanks in advance

It is too large to post but I do have it converted.
Send me a pm with your email and we can try that.