FTVME .db.wat ghost from old project

jdbrandt

Lifetime Supporting Member
While creating a runtime, the progress window shows:

compression
Tag\ABC1_ABC.db.wat

The ABC1_ABC is a project\target\tag\???? from a previous version or upload of this project.

No reference to any element in the project, with a name or identifier of ABC1_ABC

What is it, and how do I get rid of it?

While creating a runtime, the progress window shows:

compression
Tag\ABC1_ABC.db.wat

The ABC1_ABC is a project\target\tag\???? from a previous version or upload of this project.

No reference to any element in the project, with a name or identifier of ABC1_ABC

What is it, and how do I get rid of it?

After a fair effort on KB, I tried to clean up the database, using the procedure detailed in article #927828. In Step 6 of that article, I found the file named ABC1_ABC.db.wat, and, even though it didn't tell me to delete it - I did.

Now off to the testing lab, to see if there were any bad impacts. (The runtime creation worked without errors)