Noise suspected on AB PLC and Controlnet Network

adesola

I connected my load cells to a Thermo-Ramsey and from there, I send the reading to an Allen Bradley PLC. My SCADA feeds from the PLC through an LAN connection but communication between my Thermo-Ramsey and PLC is over controlnet.

From installation, I experienced no serious issues until recently. The reading on the thermo-ramsey looked stable while I get a rigorously fluctuating values on the SCADA.

I have changed all the cables and ensuring my ground connection is in place. Steady reading from the thermo-ramsey indicates that I have no issue with the load cell.

I will appreciate if anyone can be of help here.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am running a AMCI SD4840 Stepper Motor drive system with Allen Bradley CompactLogix. Every now and then when a 480VAC motor kicks in on...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all well. I have an L36ERM with a 1769-OF8C/a driving a 5HP Power Flex 523 speed reference 4-20 mA. With the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a new Fortress Stealth Metal Detector. About 30' away we have a machine with motors and solenoids on it , Whenever...
Replies
Views
I don't want to state the obvious to those in the know, but I wasn't in the know. Apparently, the way dc switching power supplies work, they are...
Replies
Views
What is the purpose of noise filtering in the power input side of plc. any suggestion/recommended noise filter for GE brand of plc. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom