Crimson 3 Popups

wdd0422

I'm doing my first project with Crimson 3. Can someone tell me how to do Popup windows for alarms so that it doesn't my current page.

Thanks
Bill

I have never used pop ups in my programs. I just put an Alarm Ticker at the top of my Master Slide. I set it up so that when you touch the top of the screen, you go to the Alarm Log page.

Here is an example I got from OkiPC. He has a lot of things in this DB that might help you out. It helped me.

(y)

If you tell what devices you'll be using and a rough outline of the application, there are quite a few examples out there you can build from.

Paul

Yes, that would work as well and would be an option. I like to use popups though if possible. I have a Fanuc robot, molding machine, vision system to check parts, also do a vacuum test a feeder bowl with a pick and place to position the parts for the EOAT pick up. I want to alarm if certain sensors don't make. I'd also like to use a username or password to clear some of the alarms so that I know it has been brought to the attention of the right people and be able to log it, for instance with quality issues.

Actually I have to admit the example is much better then what I had in mind, may be beyond my ability at this point though