Flat ribbon cable help

24V

Hi everyone,

I’m constructing an electrical panel and I was wondering if 28 AWG Flat Ribbon Cables with 0.5 pitch ( 32 conductors ) will be able to connect to my 16 point digital input card ( Omron CJ1M-ID211 ) which is rated 24V and 7ma and my 16 point digital relay output card ( Omron CJ1M-OC211) which is rated 24V and 2A (max switching power). Are these flat ribbon cables capable of carrying the current? I’m having trouble figuring out.

Kind regards,
24V

Similar Topics

Hi All, Developing a new application and deploying a historian. In the past I mostly used the original Trend and had them setup with the...
Replies
Views
I’m using an AOI in a Rockwell PLC for a device but this older, (non-Archestra) version of Wonderware apparently doesn’t recognize “dot” tagnames...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was hoping you guys can help me with a issue I started having with trending from a Wonderware Historian Server The trending data just...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with displaying a PVP 1000 on a flat panel TV (ie42")? I am planning to setup a VNC to it and output video on a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I currently have 3 of 6 proface touchscreens acting up. This started sAturday evening. What happens is the cursor does not snap to where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom