Wago Help !!!

Hi to all ,
I just got a new robot in my work ( packing sector ) and i found it has a PLC from Wago 750-352 Ethernet and we don't have the program or the cable or anything
Can anyone help me !!!!
what i should do to take a copy of the program ? software i need ? cable ?

Can you not get a copy of the program from the machine builder?

Wago use CoDeSys, as their programming environment, v2.3 I think, though they may have moved on to V3 now. A Google search should provide you with links to CoDeSys.

To connect you will just need an Ethernet patch lead, nothing complicated.

The 750-352 is not a PLC, it is a "fieldbus coupler". In other words a remote I/O which connects to a PLC of some sorts through an ethernet connection. A few settings can be made through its' web interface. Other than that it contains no program and is not programmable either.

The logic for your machine must be in some other device, not in the 750-352. Could be a Wago PLC. The fieldbus coupler talks modbus over TCP. This is a common communication protocol. Therefore your machine may just as well be equipped with a PLC of some other brand.

The 750-352 is not a PLC, it is a "fieldbus coupler". In other words a remote I/O which connects to a PLC of some sorts through an ethernet connection. A few settings can be made through its' web interface. Other than that it contains no program and is not programmable either.

The logic for your machine must be in some other device, not in the 750-352. Could be a Wago PLC. The fieldbus coupler talks modbus over TCP. This is a common communication protocol. Therefore your machine may just as well be equipped with a PLC of some other brand.

Flipping heck, didn't think to check the part number for type of device. Good catch, thanks.

The robot controller could be the device controlling the I/O module.

Ken

You will need as toine says an extra computer (or Terminal, or anything that can talk codesys. If you dont have this, you will need to buy a program and make all movements etc in it.
If there is also a Station attached, there will be a computer in it.

Sorry to all for not answer ( 3 months lol )

Thanks for the info you give to me . 750-352 is connected to a ASEM OT1000 ( which i could not find on the website of ASEM - maybe obsolete ) and from the PC Panel to the ABB robot controller .

ASEM PC Panels use CODESYS as you say too. How to connect and take the programming source ?

I am not familiar with the ASEM brand, can only give some general Codesys background.

Codesys compiles your source code to binary code and downloads this compiled program to your PLC. Not the source code. Therefore normally you would not be able to connect and take the programming source, as it does not necessarily exist on the controller.

There is an option in CoDeSys to not only download the program but also the source code ("source download"). Only if the original programmer chose to enable this option will you be able to find source code on the ASEM PLC. If not, then you have no source code and would have to either obtain the source code from the original programmer or manufacturer, or completely rewrite new software yourself.

For connecting to and programming for the ASEM PLC you would also need a Codesys version provided by ASEM. Bare Codesys as downloaded from 3S Software website lacks the "targets" and libraries for specific hardware.