GE Fanuc 351

tarik1978

aetaok.jpg
[/IMG]

Can I use a usb to serial converter to connect to the cpu port 1 (RJ11)?
And also which software do I need?
Thanks

Last edited:
If you are currently using one for programming through either the port on the power supply or Port 2 on the CPU module, it should also work on Port 1.
The software currently supported by GE is called Proficy Machine Edition. Earlier programming packages were called VersaPro (Windows) and Logicmaster 90 (DOS).

The customer told me that probably the program in PLC is lost (the machine was many days in shutdown).
he gives me the backup program, but I dont know if it's the correct one.
the program has some extensions .EXP, .PDT . STE .AI .AQ.....
the program is attached.

Thanks

Thanks Steve for the info
I have a proficy machine edition 8.6, is it possible to importe this program?
when imorting I got this error:
Error 10456: Error importing logic file.