Micro850 Program Loss

Hi Mike and welcome to PLCTalk

How is your ground? other than a grounding issue I can think of anything that would cause it... You maybe able to use a 2080-SDMEMRTC-SC and load the program to that or install a UPS and keep it powered up but I think if I had to go that far I would just replace the processor

Similar Topics

Hello, i made a program in rslogix500 for my micrologix1000 plc. can i import this program into the CCW software then convert the program which...
Replies
Views
I have an application developed in Rslogix500 for a Micrologix 1400 but for some reasons i now need to use a Micro850 but i dont want to spend to...
Replies
Views
I been currently working on micro850 plcs and now have a client requesting a micrologix1000. I have converted most of the program to rslogix but...
Replies
Views
HI everyone! I am trying to use a Micro850 to control a SureStep (Leadshine) Stepper drive (DM805-AI) from Automationdirect. I have no trouble...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have had some issues with uploading a program from a Micro 850 PLC. This is the first time connecting so I don’t have a file on my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom