SLC 505 messaging

kaloy

Good day people

I'm having trouble configuring a message instruction to a sartorius weight indicator (x3 with ethernet) to get the actual weight. Im using an SLC 505 processor. I dont know how to configure SLC MSG with non-SLC devices using ethernet port. Is it possible? What target device should I use?

Similar Topics

Hi All, Ive an SLC program that messages to several other slc 505s as well as a positrack system. The SLC explicit messages the positrack every...
Replies
Views
Help!, I'm trying to create a way to move data from either of 2 slc 505's via a panelview 1000.Here is my problem: I created a read and a write...
Replies
Views
Hello, I inherited a control system one of my predecessors thought it was a good idea to put logic for cant optimization and Kinetix motion...
Replies
Views
Probably a silly question and asked a hundred times already, but i tried to do some searching here and couldn't find this question. I have 502's...
Replies
Views
I'm a mega noobie when it comes to PLCs and the such. I'm a network guy. We are currently experiencing an issue where the SLC immediately faults...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom