Solutions in servomotors for printing industry

blima

Hello!

In the next year, my company is going to change a printing machine, that uses a single DC motor with a long shaft, for several servomotors in a shaftless solution.

At this point I can only find solution in Simotion Siemens, but I'm enrolled in their courses, but because of the lack of students, they have been postponed.

That made me wonder if the market is choosing other manufacturers. Can anyone point me other solutions providers? With courses and service support in Europe?

Thanks,
Bruno

I would look at Yaskawa they have Electronic Line shaft synchronization package that is right in line with what you need.
Using standard motors and drives ( Not servo ) I know they can do it at a much better cost. Much simpler programming direct drive to drive master reference. Manual bump up or down to allow the operator to sync the print units.
Best would be to find a good rep or consult the factory.

I would at least look at Bosch Rexroth. We have had very good luck with them in some fairly demanding applications. They also have a pretty good selection of ATEX motors available, which you will likely need in at least a few places on the machine if you are printing.

Keith

Control Techniques M700 has Electronic Gearing as part of the Advanced Motion Controller, which is an integral part of the parameter set.

That drive can run Induction, Synchronous, or Servo.