20 minute timer on GX developer

Okay, I found the problem. There was some sort of a conflict between the software and PLC that wasn't allowing me to input enough zeros to get the time I needed. I did a read from PLC, which straightened it out and was able to input the correct amount of zeros.
And Mr. Sullivan, I stand corrected... it does use the 100 milliseconds. Thanks to you and the rest here for all your help!

Similar Topics

L
Anyone know how to write a looping 1 minute timer routine? where it counts to one minute and reset and counts to 1 minutes over and over again? TIA!
Replies
Views
I have a machine that pulls vines into it and they hit a limit switch to count them. I also would like to figure out how many vines per hour are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am going to use an HMI for a 4 digit military rime entry. I want to compare this value against the curr_hour and curr_minute in the...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I have several scripts to write in Wonderware & I was concerned about the limit of lines in a script. I have been placing them under in...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm upgrading a machine , and all the conveyor speeds are in Foot Per Minute. That is what the operator will select on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom