RSLogix5000 Print?

PuJo

Morning all,
In RSLogix 5k, is there a way to print the IO configuration?
I thought I could get that info saving as the L5K but I didn't see it in the L5K file, or maybe I missed?

Anyway, just trying to print the IO config if anyone knows...

Thanks,
PuJo

Not sure if this is what you are looking for... but if you click File there is a selection that says Generate Report. This is configurable maybe you can get what you are looking for in there.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I know I'm new here, and I tried the search button, but no luck. Perhaps I was searching for the wrong keywords... I'm currently...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have an RSLogix5000 project which is running live in the factory but I need to make some changes to the logic. I want to test...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Everyone, I'm looking to use the GSV instruction to get I/O fault codes for my project so I know if there's a comms issue in my E/IP...
Replies
Views
The machine is running production. When trying to go online with the laptop the whole machine looses communication and faults out. Drives, HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello, is it possible to create a data block, something like shared datablock in Siemens STEP 7, in the RS Logix5000 PLC project? I would like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom