Factorytalk View Alarm List

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to develope an Alarm List on its own screen, I have set up all the alarm tags in the Alarm Setup as a bit trigger. I have read all the help topics on it and still cant get an alarm to register. I can't find any video online that help
and have read all the posts, I am a little unclear on the connections tab of the actual Alarm List. I thought I only want Active and unacknowledged.
I there any where I can get literature or examples from. Thanks

PV is connected and all other displays are working, I will check the link you provided. Thanks.

I dont believe this document is what I am working with, when I try to add a new server
(Rockwell Automation Device Server) it tells me a local one is already defined in this project. I am communicating from PV+ to 1747L532 through a NET-ENI
I was hoping to display a page that would show active unacknowledged alarms and be able to ack them with the fault clear button, I can do this on Weinview & Maple Systems software and was hoping I could do it on PV+

Here is the alarm screen I am trying to populate from the
Alarms setup tab

Alarm Banner can only display a single alarm at a time.

If you want to display multiple alarms, you may use an Alarm List instead. And the alarm tags have to be bit triggerred. Each bit active will display its related message from your alarm setup