PowerFlex 700

You can also change P102 to 60Hz. It is likely set at 10Hz and that would be the command it would get (if Dig In 5 was true) but would not go below 12Hz if that is your minimum speed setting.

I am a bit confused that when my motor runs on network through DPI port 5 where it gets the speed signal.
My understanding that when runs on DPI port 5 (Parameter# 93 = 22)motor gets the control command and goes to Preset speed 1 selection and if I need to control from terminal blocks than I need preset speed selection 1 to 7(parameter#101 to 107)

From your settings:
Parameter# 90= DPI Port 1 value=18
Parameter# 91= DPI Port 5 value=22

Your speed reference is coming from the local HIM. (DPI port 1)
and oddly, your ControlNet is adjusting the maximum speed for an analog speed command input.

Did you try my suggestions? What is the result?

I didn't get an approval from production to do any changes. Last night we put back to Auto from BAS and so far NO dropping speed.
We have an upcoming shutdown during Christmas and at that time we will do all tests.