Micrologix 1200 Input filter

Preeya

I have some questions about Micrologix input filter. I feel that the filter settings I made (on the IO configuration) are not taking effect. I use a Micrologix 1200 series C, I have 2 high speed digitals inputs on inputs 2 and 3. I changed the input filter to the lowest - 25 microseconds.

When I go to help on the (embedded) IO configuration it says " The input filter time can only be adjusted by the time your program is developed" What does this mean?

Also, does anyone know what the default input filter delay is? When I go to the drop down menu for the filter it says - default, 25, 50, 100 microseconds etc It doesn't say what the default is..

Thanks for your time!

Oh! I found on the knowledge base that the default for DC inputs is 8 ms.

But still I am trying to understand why my change doesn't take effect.

WHere do I find out the scan time?

Last edited: