GE RX3i Profinet

cegomez1

I'm trying to configure an Allen Bradley VFD via profinet to an RX3i profinet scanner and rack. When i add the new hardware configuration in and get my naming conventions and ethernet configurations assigned properly, the controller fails to download listing "no available user memory". I found a tech note from GE stating that this was an issue with 3rd party profinet and the CPE305 processor but that it was fixed by adding compression level modifications in 8.6 sim 2. I'm currently running 9.0 sim 7, yet if i increase the compression level i get a download error saying that the processor ran out of memory.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this? I'm running 3 other plcs with the exact same processor/profinet scanner/profinet cards/drives and had no issues. This PLC only has 1 remote rack and i'm trying to add one additional VFD.