how to back up FROM MOELLER

Hinddhindsa, I think that you need the Moeller Software Part Number S40-CD, and also the programming cable from PLC to PC Part Number ZB4-501-UM1. See the bottom page of the attached link:

http://www.applied-automation.com/products/moeller/ps4.shtml
_
The programming software applicable to all is Sucosoft S40, an easy-to-use programming package to IEC 61131-3.

Disclaimer Notice: I know nothing about Moeller PLCs, but I can read fairly well.

Last edited:
it is not possible to upload a program from a S4, only a compare is possible between the software on the PC and the program.

yes a backup is possible, however you only have a compiled version.
you will have to buy the program for this and a cable obvious.

PS416-ZBK-210 Programming cable RS232, CPU-200/300/400
stock.gif
exchange.gif

UM 1.5 Programming cable RS485, CPU-200/223/300/400
stock.gif
exchange.gif

S40-CD Programming software, PS4-141, 151, 201, 271, 341, PS416, MS-WIN
stock.gif

thanks dear shooter.
i have sucosoft s4 version 5.0 and serial cable(RS232 2<-->3 3<-->2 5<-->5)
is that enough for this job.
plz guide me:
after make connection with Test and commissioning page click on connect after that menu DEVICE--> Transfer/File manager...

Best regards.
Alireza

There is one more option for backup of the program (again, compiled version only).

If you have a memory module (ZB4-128-SF1) there is a way to transfer the program in the controller into the memory module.
WARNING DO AT YOUR OWN RISK as I'm going from memory.... (I can't find the application note that detailed this)

Power down the controller.
Put the memory card in but leave the handle UP
Power on the Controller
Push the handle down

After that the program should be in the EEPROM of the memory module.

Once you have a memory module with a program, you can then use it to move the program to other controllers.