DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

I have 20 years of experience with Allen-Bradley products including SLC 150, 500,5,ControlLogix and Powerflex drives. Currently converting RSView32 to RSView SE along with Panelview 550 to Panelview Plus platforms. I also have all Rockwell software products with current SI agreement. I have several older laptops available that could be shipped out if it is essential for a hospital.
Activation would only run for a one week grace period. If I can be of service to any hospital that is having problems please contact me at 615-456-3350 or [email protected] - Chris Keith

I am available if any medical professional needs my Automation expertise

Hi,
I am Air Force veteran, now an Automation professional , based at Pune India.
Exp on Rockwell , Siemens , Schneider systems.

I would be glad to be asociated with any anyone requiring my knowledge to fight the Covid situation.

Shriram Pendse

Hi. I'm currently working from the home based office but am available to help out as much as I can with extensive Allen Bradley PLC experience. I'm located in southern Ontario, Canada. Contact me via PM on this forum. Cheers and stay safe everyone.

I have 20 years of experience with Allen-Bradley products including SLC 500, 5, ControlLogix, VFDs, and DH+. Also used to do a bit of relay logic troubleshooting.

I'm in the Western Chicago Suburbs

Vancouver Allen-Bradley

Great to see so many replies! I'm currently working from home in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I'm less experienced than many of the other folks here, but I will still help if I can.

I work with Allen-Bradley PLCs (PLC5 right through to ControlLogix, any version) PanelViews, PowerFlex VFDs, and E300s. I've also worked with C-More HMIs and Mitsubishi VFDs. I draft in AutoCAD, but only 2D schematics/layouts for PLC/control panels.

I've got lots of spare time available right now with our customers , but will not travel outside of Vancouver.

South Ga/North FL

I own an SI company, we are experienced with Schneider (Modicon), Allen Bradley, GE, and WonderWare. We can also handle non-automation related electrical troubleshooting/repair.

Controls Engineer looking to help

I am controls engineer with experience in different controls platforms (Mainly Rockwell Automation, but some experience with Siemens, and other PLCOpen based systems).
I am willing to offer my services potentially for after 430 pm monday to friday and weekend if I can.
Anything to help people get through this.
I live in Vancouver, Canada.

Thanks,
Ghassan

Cape Canaveral, FL

I'm IN

Located in Merritt Island. Recently retired...

PLC - proficient with SLC 5/500, familiar with beckhoff, mitsubishi, siemens, others.
OIT - rockwell
HMI platforms - iconics, wonderware

Lots of hardware and VFD experience - 20+ yrs

PM me

Last edited:
Chattanooga TN

Allen Bradley and some Siemens. I have some hardware. I probably have all the software for Allen Bradley PLC’s, HMI’s and PC HMI’s. Plenty of electrical experience, tools and currently time. Willing to help, debug, maintain and train. Can probably get some robotics help if need be.

Last edited:
Just let me know

29 yrs industrial power in control.
Master Electrician in Wisconsin and Iowa.
5 years as Control's Engineer.
Allen Bradley PLC certifications.
920-219-0127 (prefer texted questions)

netherlands

i am based in holland and have alot of time available, as long as it is close to my house due to caring for my wyfe (COPD and a new kidney.
contact via [email protected].
i am having my company for over 25 years now.

I'm semi-retired and haven't done any actual programming for a few years. I can offer my services for creating loop descriptions, hardware selection, troubleshooting, etc. I'm in southeast Wisconsin.

Doing this line of work almost 30 years (yeah, I'm really that old).
If you have an old APACS system, I can help with that wonderful platform. Rockwell is my current main focus. Currently working on large pharma project with GMP validations. FTHistorian and FTBatch
Lots of GE iBatch, GE iFix experience. Love to be of service.