DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

We are a very small SI located in Nebraska and still working but would like to help. We work mainly with Rockwell (AB) and AutomationDirect products but also branch out with some Omron, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Idec plus a few others. Please reach out if you have a need!

Senior Controls Engineer that works for AAON in Tulsa OK ready to help

If there is anything I can do to help any of the hospitals or companies around the Tulsa OK area, give me a call at 918-935-5360.

I do 100% custom automation controls with PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, etc. Let me know what I can do to help or what I can advise on!

Thanks,
Jeff Salisbury

Colorado PLC Guy

I'm not too busy these days. Recently left a project in Vietnam.
Located between Denver and Colorado Springs. Most experience is with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley - Micrologix, Controllogix, PLC5, SLC500, and PLC2 back in the day. Factory Talk ME (or whatever they call it this week). Indusoft SCADA.

Attention all PLCs.net members!!

Donate your automation expertise to local manufacturers making what hospitals desperately need.

How can you help?
Post your availability in this thread.

How can hospital equipment manufacturer reach you?
They should Private Message you their contact information to start direct outside communication

Hopefully the effort saves some lives during this needful time!!
My apologies for the late reply. I am available to help in any way I possibly can. I have experience with AB and Schnieder PLCs. Ignition SCADA and FTview STudio in terms of SCADA.

I'm working full time, but I may be able to help in Solano or Napa counties, California.

Highly proficient in Windows .NET development (C#, Win Forms), Beckhoff PLC's, EtherCAT I/O, OPC clients/servers, MS SQL server, motion control, Allen-Bradley SLC-500 series, Wonderware InTouch, Windows Admin, RS-232 drivers, and troubleshooting.

Last edited:
Donate your automation expertise

I have a wide variety of experience from electrical schematic generation to PLC and HMI programming, as well as panel building. I would love to help in any way I can.

Donate your automation expertise to local manufacturers making what hospitals desperately need.

How can you help?

They should Private Message you their contact information to start direct outside communication

Donating free time for Hospital requiring automation controls assistance. I can be reached quicker by texting my cell number three two one five zero five twentyfour ninetyfour. I'm in Melbourne, FL

How can you help?

Contact via PM here

Rockwell PLCs from Blackbox (1774), PLC2, PLC3, PLC5, SLC, Micrologix, Compactlogix, ControlLogix. A bit rusty on everything before Micrologix.
Older GE - series 5, 6, 9030, 9070.
Older Modicon/schneider 984s of various sizes, up to quantum. A bit of concept ... all of it rusty

Communication involved with the above - DataHighway, DataHighway+, Controlnet, Devicenet, Ethernet/IP for Rockwell. Modbus, Modbus Plus, Modbus/TCP. Serial stuff for scales and various other semi-intelligent devices.

I have no software, so I would have to travel to site to troubleshoot software stuff and use site equipment.

I'm decent at 'discussing' troubleshooting with site personnel and working back through to isolate problems.

Canada - live in Sasaktoon,Saskatchewan. Could travel to Alberta, Manitoba if necessary.