OT: Machine

Pressurize with water until the clear housing cracks. Build a jig so it will crack or explode the center, leaving only the three barbed pieces.
Jig is two halves, with rubber pads at ends to seal to barbed portion. Water exit port in center. Pre-scribe to dictate breakage point.
It may take quite a bit of pressure to do it, and exiting water with hard plastic shrapnel will be dangerous.

Similar Topics

I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am still new to PLC programming and I just got this job two year out of school so I don’t remember much. I was given a task were I have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to replicate my PC onto a virtual machine so I could use it on a different laptop when I'm on site. I have never created a...
Replies
Views
Its a silly question but I wonder if anyone else experience this... Our plants make thermostat devices, almost all of its parts made in house so...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom