crack pass Mitsubishi Plc

phucnb

My company used many the Mitsubishi FX3G-40M for packaging machines. Now, have some plc was damaged (loss program)so I want copy the PLC programe from good machine to repair them but plc locked by password :mad:. Pls kindly help me how to crack pass on this mitsubishi plc or show me the software can read the password .
Thanks alot for your help.🤞🏻

You need to get the password from the original programmer or company who supplied the packaging machine PLC.

Dear Mr. RussB
I have informed to suppliers for this problems but can not get the results because this PLC program is Program commerce of them so they can not send the software to us . Anyway ,thanks alot for your support.
Rdgs,
Phucnb

simply ask for them to send another plc already preprogrammed.
they will normally help you with that.

hi my friends how's going fine everybody i hope so .
so i have problem with plc mitsubichi FX3G for cracking password of program
if eneyone have an aidea about this problem please contat me
thanks alot everybody