Xmas puzzle 2017 (2)

Yes, you are right. For example, dense can be used instead of thick in certain situations (2 down)

Answers (I can hear the groans already...)

How may Apples in pie (Answer=none, see website that will find your name in pi http://www.dr-mikes-math-games-for-kids.com/your-name-in-pi.html)

Is graham a punk simplifier (Answer=Karnaughmap, Logic simplification, anagram of 'graham a punk')

Does this curve rise repeatedly? (Answer=recursive, anagram of 'curve rise')

Land this glider onto a rectangular airfield (Answer=goldenratio, special type of rectangle, anagram of 'glider onto a'

Cycle stuck in rut, two berth caravan has no ripples in it (Answer=butterworth, anagram of 'rut two berth', no ripples in freq response

It gets hotter as time goes on (Answer=rheostat, anagram of 'hotter as')

Hooded dancer morphs into solid shape (Answer=dodecahedron, anagram of 'Hooded dancer')

It doesn't get any thicker than this (answer=Osmium, the most dense element. Dense/thick synonyms.

Open cast mine for plc program (Answer=scantime, anagram of 'cast mine')

Melody of a subatomic kind when waves wash over me (Answer=quark+strangeness+charm, and is on Hawkwinds seventh album. Hawkwindseven is an anagram of 'kind when waves')

A regular true print (Answer=Interrupt, anagram of 'true print')

Rich tune keeps coming as a kidney bean (Answer=Cruithne, anagram of 'rich tune', asteroid which makes a kidney bean shaped orbit as seen from the earth)

Thanks, I have never seen a crossword where it is default that the clues are anagrams, is that British standard? We would have the clue explicitly state or hint that it should be interpreted that way.