Xycom Softscreen needed

Frans

Hi,
I have to replace an old Xycom 2000 hmi for a new Proface panel. I need the old softscreen software for the conversion.
Does anyone have a copy of the old dos program "Softscreen" for me?
Thanks,
Frans

Hi,
I have to replace an old Xycom 2000 hmi for a new Proface panel. I need the old softscreen software for the conversion.
Does anyone have a copy of the old dos program "Softscreen" for me?
Thanks,
Frans

It looks like Proface owns Xycom and softscreen now. Have you tried contacting their tech support?

Frans.
If Proface cannot help I have an old version of Softscreen which should work. Send me a PM with an E-Mail address as the file is too big to attach to this post.
Andybr

Help pls

Hi i also have a Xycom 2050 AND NEED SOFTSCREEN SOFTWARE.
any help greatly appreciated thanks,
ps any ideas on comms cable as well

thanks

jim

I am in the same boat as Frans. I need Softscreen for windows for a Xycom 3200AC panel. I believe it is the developer version. Not sure
as I have never used Softscreen.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hello... I realize this is a very old post, but i really need someone to help me sending me the software or any link to download, since vitek76 link is not longer working. I need it because i need to replace an old Xycom 2050. This is a long shot but who knows...

P.s. To make it easier for anyone to contact me if they have the software (in case i forget to check here), my email is: [email protected]