Local time not correct

Do you need two solutions?

Yes as you can see in my program I use a TON timer somewhere, a move block in network 1 and some math functions. This is for the speed measurement with a timer.
I currently set the timer with a signal on field1 and reset it with goal1 or field2 but it also has to reset when I get 2x a signal on the field so let's say the ball passes field1 and bounces next to the goal and crosses field1 again.

Btw CPU is 1214 DC/DC/DC
Plc AE30 V2

Last edited:
Yes as you can see in my program I use a TON timer somewhere, a move block in network 1 and some math functions. This is for the speed measurement with a timer.
I currently set the timer with a signal on field1 and reset it with goal1 or field2 but it also has to reset when I get 2x a signal on the field so let's say the ball passes field1 and bounces next to the goal and crosses field1 again.

Btw CPU is 1214 DC/DC/DC
Plc AE30 V2

I think I have it, but I don't know where to place it in my program :p

https://ibb.co/gz07f8

My approach on the first one, when the ball bounces out of the goal :

M_TimeRunning Normally Closed and signal on the goal -> Set a random block eg. M_IgnoreTimer
Signal on the field -> reset M_IgnoreTimer

No clue on how to execute the 2nd one, when the ball crosses the sensor 2 times.