4 pumps help

papabol_24

Hello

Please help on how to aproach and or ideas to achieve my PLC task. What i have is,

Equipment:
Omron C1000H
CX programmer
4 pumps with aux contact for run indication, with Hand, Auto, Off posittions at the motor controller.
6 level switches/Float switches

Task:
The main task would be basic, lowest Lvl switch will trip all pumps, a pump will run for each water levels, and the Highest Lvl switch will turn on High lvl indicator light.

(Somehow I managed to make a ladder for the basic task.)
Project File and PDF's attached.

I would like to ask for ideas how to make the program intelligent for:
pump fail over
pump lead lag sequencing

My boss wants to add pump operation sequence:
Day1=P1 P2 P3 P4
Day2=P2 P3 P4 P1
Day3=P3 P4 P1 P2
Day4=P4 P1 P2 P3

Can this be achieved with basic NO/NC ladder programming? or i need to learn advanced PLC functions?
Thanks in advance for your time.