Issue with micrlogix 1400

rejoe.koshy

Hey guys,
I am facing a weird issue with a micrologix 1400 series PLC installed in my facility.The IP address of the controller is set to default abruptly & as a result its communication with HMIs collapses.The PLC which is otherwise healthy runs for few weeks before IP settings are wiped out & I have to reenter the address for it to work..

What could be the issue? Could this be a hardware fault?

Similar Topics

Rockwell Tech Support seemed to have hit a wall with this question. Already updated the version to 5.00.13 per their suggestio but am still...
Replies
Views
We have a problem where client wrongly install inverters in their residence, this then prevents the elec meters(Hexing hxp100Dii) from...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I need some help on DLR issue we encountered which is the DLR not working when supervisor is disconnected from the ring. FIrst of all...
Replies
Views
I'm using legacy recipe to download a recipe to the PLC. A little background, the recipes are large. They are broken down into 6 tables, each 16...
Replies
Views
I have a project that is loading pallets into 10 test bays and then unloading them when the test is complete. I am using an array to store which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom