Cimrex 20 HMI Program transfer

JuanPLC74

Hello Everyone,
I'm working on a couple of systems that use Beijer HMIs.
One system uses a Exter K20m, I connect to it using RS232C serial and
I transfer and receive programs with no problem.

There is an older system with a Cimrex 20 HMI, I've never used those.
When trying to connect using the same method as the Exter K20m with a serial cable and quite the same comms settings (I've changed them in every possible way) I can't connect to it. I also don't find much information on how connecting to these two HMIs is different since the manual does not mention a difference in connecting with serial.

Is their pinout different or something? I have not find that information,
does anyone know a sure way to connect to it? (I'm overseas and I need to finish this HMI so I can get back home)
Thanks in advance

Regards

Hi,

Pin 2 and 3 are altered when comparing Cimrex and Exter's RS232 ports (so the Exter cable will not work). The programming cable for Cimrex (RS232) is called CAB5.