SquareD SY/MAX Program Export/Printing

PLCXPRT

Would anyone here be a resource to print a SY/MAX 400 program in a legible format for me?

I have the .RNG and .LBL files for the application, but do not have the programming software, and have little interest in buying it since this is the only instance it would ever be used.

Many thanks in advance, and there's a beer/coffee in store for your help!

🍻

Put all the files in a separate folder and then zip the folder. Attach the zipped file to a post here using the Go Advanced button at the bottom of the screen. Someone who has the software might see the post and print it to a .pdf for you.

here is a printout of the rungs, could not get the lbl file to load, the symax programmer I have uses .rng, .reg, .hdr and .lab files

here is a printout of the rungs, could not get the lbl file to load, the symax programmer I have uses .rng, .reg, .hdr and .lab files
I'm guessing here but I think the .lab and the .lbl are similar so maybe you can change the .lbl extension to .lab and get it to work that way. Your software might have an import feature also. If nothing else, sometime around April 1 I will be back home where I have the software. Maybe then I can add the labels to the printout for the OP.

Printout

Sorry I took so long getting the files printed with labels plus the label only file. I just now today was able to get to the computer with the proper software.

@GeoffC,
To get it to print correctly, I had to change the file format to SFW type and use a DOS2USB utility to re-direct the LPT1 port.