FB80 Lead lag filter

Hi
What unit is the Sample_T input suposed to be in? In the instance DB it sayes that the Lead and Lag times are to be given in minutes as a Real number; is the samle_t suposed to be in miliseconds or the same unit as the Lead and lag, i.e minutes?

BR
foreverandever

It makes no difference which time units you use.

You must be consistent. You determine the unit by the setting the sample time. The units should be the same as the sample time units.

A lead lag filter may be used for closed loop control. Lead/lag filters work well in some cases. The problems is that few have any idea of how to tune a lead/lag filter.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good day everyone. if you have a logic for 3 pumps (lead/lag/off), would you please email it to me? I really appreciate it!
Replies
Views
I have a HS Intella 310 which has sat in the loft for 20 years. It powers up ok but I have lost the programming lead. Has anyone a schematic of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am trying to figure out what the best way to control three pumps would be. I have searched the forums and cannot seem to find...
Replies
Views
Hi, For a very long time, I have been using Allen-Bradley CompactLogix or ControlLogix PLC's for more complex applications with bigger budgets...
Replies
Views
So this would be the second time this has happened while a co-worker is developing a project on these. the first time we thought it was just an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom