float numbers omron diagram number

Eskalator

Hey Guys,
I need your help.
My teacher give me two tasks.
DO:
1. Example ladder diagram programme which show addition of two real number (floating maths operation).
2. Example ladder diagram programme which show multiplication of two real number (floating maths operation).
He explain me nothing.
I browse OMRON manual programme but i didn't find any programme.

There is no program only an example. Nothing for free - show us what you have done and we will comment and help you out but you have to do something yourself. It is really pretty easy.

Well, I told my teacher about this function but he said that is too easy.
I read about floating number.
Floating number has:
1. sign
2. exponent
3. mantisa

Anyone know how to add or multiply two another (sign exponent mantisa)?

There is also 32 bit and 64 bit - Omron PLCs have the floating point instructions available in all the latest PLCs. Check the manual.Check +F and *F.