SFC Add_On of Logicmaster 90

You may not need it. If you have Logicmaster, try selecting the project folder with SFC. When you press "F1" to try to view the program you will get a message about SFC. Ignore it and press "F10" for the print menu. Make the appropriate selections for what you want to print and print to a text file.

That's what I did. The computer with Logicmaster I used does not have SFC installed and my 3.5" floppy with SFC is unreadable.

Of course, you won't be able to modify the existing 90-30 program, but if you are upgrading to Rx3i, you won't be able to use SFC anyway.

I suggest contacting Husky to see if they have an upgrade program in place.

Steve thanks for your answer.
I have 2 identical machines, one with lost programm can use PME to upload the program from the running one then download it to the one with lost program?
plc GE Fanuc 90-30

I would try uploading from the working PLC and downloading to the non-working one using Logicmaster first.

I have no direct experience with trying to use PME to upload a program written using SFC. All I can suggest is that you try it. Uploading from the one that works should not affect the program in the PLC. The upload will either work or it won't. If it works and the download to the non-working PLC fails, you're no worse off than when you started.