Fuji Electric PLC

Ken

Hi guys, anybody knows where i can get my hands on more info abt the plc NBO-P14R3-AC? Need to find the software, manual and the connection for the 8 pin head cable used for data transfer from PC to PLC.
thanks a lot

Hi. thanks for the info but is there any info on how to make the communication cable to transfer the ladder from my pc to the plc?

email or call them and they will probably provide that info, they sell the cable for $25 I think which is cheap compared to some. I have not used their product yet but if/when I have an app for something a smart relay/simple plc could fulfill I will purchase one with cable, I have the software. All questions I have asked them so far via email I have gotten prompt replies to.