Simatic 200m link

Hey Paul... Long time no post mate....are you still at Thamesport?

Jean Pierre,

I like your style! :rolleyes:

Paul

Sorry Paul, I couldn't resist. Normally I dont like to do it this way, but some really make it too tempting :whistle:. And yet the answer is there. It's even on the first results page.

Back when I started out, I had to go out to the library and go through the books to find info like this. Nowadays the youngsters (and luckily us oldtimers too) don't even have to leave our cosy homes. You can google almost everything, if you're willing to.

Kind regards,

Hi Kev,

No mate, left Thamesport in April 2010, I am now working at the new port being built at Shell Haven by DP World Ports, it is called London Gateway.

Paul
Hey, some of my clients are working on that project. It's the Belgian dredging company DEME.