12" multi communication touch panel

razmis

I'm looking for a 12" touch panel that will have the following communication options (or, at least, 2 of them):
1. Modbus TCP
2. Ethernet/IP
3. Profinet

What can you recommend me?

I'm looking for a 12" touch panel that will have the following communication options (or, at least, 2 of them):
1. Modbus TCP
2. Ethernet/IP
3. Profinet

What can you recommend me?

Actually, now I am curious why are you looking for one with - modbus port? Or do you mean one that just handles the protocol?

Ok, I was gonna say that’s unique. Panelview will definitely cover you. What are you bringing in on modbus? And are you trying to animate or just show raw value?

Do you have any software and experience with these hmi's? Is it a project for a costumer and do you're costumer have a preference brand?