Kinco HMI issue

dougpdf

Hi all and Happy New Year.
I searched and found that a few of you have tried these inexpensive units.
i have an issue and am now wondering if I'm doing something wrong. In setting up a numeric entry for an integer, it has a tendency to also change it's neighbor bit. Am using it with AB micrologix. For example, if I ask it change N7;40, it either changes 41 or sets the value to 0 and it does it every time.
It's not every file (ie,it might not do it on 35 or 38, etc) and can't find a pattern. I have same problem with all 3 units. I can work around it by skipping files, like only using evens or odds.
Tis weird.
Thoughts?
Thanks !

Similar Topics

Hi, Its possible communicate between kinco hmi (mt4404t) and Micro830 through a serial line ( rs232/485 ) ?
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me getting this communications connection set up between KINCO GL100 and KINCO K508-40AR? I am using Port 1(RS485) on the KINCO...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Are someone was tried to connect HMI with only serial port ( rs232/485 ) to a PLC (S7-1200 + CM 1241 RS485 ) I have a machine, where is a...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have experience with the data logging on a Kinco HMI? I'm currently trying to log some dumb data. I have already created the DB and...
Replies
Views
good morning can anyone help me to connect kinco hmi with plc Siemens s7 1200 using tcp and can i have simple project for plc and hmi thank you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom