Wanted: UltraMaster software

Ultra Master Software

You can download version 1.60 from Rockwell Automation website. Under "Support" you should see "Software Downloads." After clicking on that link, you will see another page with "Free Software." After clicking on that link, you will see another page with a search bar that contains the word "FREE." Change "FREE" to "Ultra" and you will see version 1.60 is downloadable in zipped format.

If you have a current TechConnect contract, you will find version 1.62 attached to Knowledge Base Article 35047. I do not know why this version is limited access.

fail-.

a problem has seen.

Software Updates

Qualify for an Update

Please provide the following information so we can qualify you to download the software.
Effective February 24, 2012 our qualification process changed and requires a company name rather than a registered user name.
Registered User Information (Company Name under which the software is registered): Company Name:* Company Name must be entered!
Software Serial Number (From the original disks) Serial Number:* Serial Number must be entered!
Note: This Software Update can only be used for this Serial Number. Please ensure all licensed copies of software are in support.

then I havent a contract or other thing similar with rockwell, it appears that I fail in my attempt to obtain the software.

thank you johnboy.

You can download version 1.60 from Rockwell Automation website. Under "Support" you should see "Software Downloads." After clicking on that link, you will see another page with "Free Software." After clicking on that link, you will see another page with a search bar that contains the word "FREE." Change "FREE" to "Ultra" and you will see version 1.60 is downloadable in zipped format.

If you have a current TechConnect contract, you will find version 1.62 attached to Knowledge Base Article 35047. I do not know why this version is limited access.

Seeking Ultra Master...

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has an updated link to Ultra Master. Trying to get the fault codes from an Ultra 100 series drive, and need the software. Many thanks!

Ola Grabriel!

Tambe estou precisando deste software, o BRU ou Ultra Master para fazer o tuning de um drive antigo.
Caso possa ajudar ficarei muito grato.

boas eu tenho o software bru master 1.51
estou com problemas para ligar a uma bru 200 dm-30d
sera que este software da para esta drive?
ou sera do cabo que tenho que nao esta bem ligado? sabe o pinout?