Automation Direct DL05 and DirectSoft

Bob,

Thank you. I got the program working at last. Question, why can't TMR A turn two coils on at the same time? Is it a software limitation? Also, can the DL05 Latch and Unlatch coils?

Again THANK YOU,

Don

I think you are asking about multiple coils on a rung. The Directsoft doesn't do that. When you run the simulation, only the first coil activates. Nothing works as planned. You can use contacts from the timer to activate additional coils or you can use a C coil and contacts from that. And yes, it does latch. They are (Set) and (Rst), I think.

Similar Topics

I have a Direct Logic DL05 (DO-05DR) PLC I'm using with a samkoon touchscreen. I've got communication going between the two using Modbus, but...
Replies
Views
I am about to use a PLC for the first time to do a small lab task, and we have ordered an AD DL05 with 8 DC inputs and 6 relay outputs. The...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if you can use a DL05 and communicate to wonderware, with or without the ethernet addon. Thanks for your time.
Replies
Views
I am working on the automation direct PLC DL05. I have problem on the timer instruction, Once the timer instruction becomes true & when reach to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom