Funny phrases a PLC Automation engineer want on a T-Shirt

Mark,

If you and your staff would “pass” poopourri, this could help reduce you toilet cleaning duties.

Just a thought.

Bob,

Way back when and for MANY years, I said I would never micro manage given the chance... now that I own my own business (I know im not alone) there are a few reason for my statement.

1) Easier to just do it yourself (then explain 'how to clean the toilet')
2) I dont need to worry and stay awake at night wondering if it was done correctly and they followed the procedure.
3) I pay them (more than I pay myself) way too much to clean a toilet.
4) I dont want to hurt their feelings and tell them to clean the toilet.
5) So I will stay here tonight and forgo my 14 year old Irish whisky and clean

But then again.... I would not have it any other way :D

This may not be entirely PLC related, but I'd like to wear it to some of the customer sites I've been to. I had a T-shirt made last fall that has

"Detroit" on the front and on the back it has: "WARNING: Does not play well with others." Sort of like the one who's medication limits have been exceeded.

Trust me, I'm an expert!
1. I've traveled more than 50 miles to get here

2. I have more experience than you because I've made more mistakes

3. I now know what NOT to do.