FT View ME parameter file question

The solution I proposed works on ME and SE.
You would write {#1} or {#3} into the parameter list (not parameter file) on the go to display for the second level.

I’m using ME V10. This project is saved as 9.0 for a PV+7. There’s a couple YouTube videos on parameter passing I watched when I did this. When I created the connections, I browsed to Pump01.subelement then backspaced over Pump0 and replaced with #. Make sure you’re using a parameter file with any #1 and #2 definitions to the first window. Make sure it’s parameter list to the next window.

I don’t like the way I wrote that. It’s too late to edit. This is better:
Make sure you’re using a parameter file with any #1 and #2 definitions in the initial goto secondary window button. Make sure it’s parameter list in the goto window button from that window to the third level.

Old, but just to confirm. If you want subsequent displays to inherit the parameters of a parameter FILE, you do not specify a parameter file on those displays, you specify a parameter LIST which simply includes the numbers to inherit.