GT Designer and WEINVIEW touch screen

bayeibrahima

Hell to all
I have WEINVIEW hmi and I want to buy software for it
I'm wandering if GT Designer can be used to connect with such screens
Best regards.

Hello

i have the same problem. I have the HMI but i dont kow how to programing or download a file, if i fin somethig i let you know.

It's made by Weintek. Weinview is a Chinese brand. Website.
If you have the low cost TK version, it will only work on the Chinese version on Chinese Windows.
If your version is MT, then Weintek software will work. It's free. Website.
What model do you have?

As others have said, the Weintek HMI software is free. There are two versions that you can search for: EB8000 for the older style HMIs and EBPro for the newer HMIs. It appears there are also some HMIs that can only be programmed in Chinese so there may be a third version of the software too? You'll want to get the correct software for the model of HMI you have - which is why another poster asked which HMI model you were using.

... It appears there are also some HMIs that can only be programmed in Chinese so there may be a third version of the software too?
No third version. In EB8000, choose Chinese as the language. Also, the version of Windows you're using must be Chinese. That's the only way to make the "TK" version appear in the selection list.