Siemens s7-300

RY_Guthrie

I have a Siemens S7-300 that I dont have the original program for and I am using tia portal version 13 and trying to download the program. It sees it as a accessible device but when I try to upload the program I get an error. My question is should I try and later version of portal? I am down loading the trial version of version 15 now. i am a novice with Siemens and this is giving me fits. thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
G'day guys, I am setting up a s7-300 as a test rig for the workshop and when I downloaded the PLC is not going into run mode, I keep getting a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to write just MSEC to S7 300 Controller date/time using OI.SIDIRECT Aveva communication driver? The old HMI (WINCC) tag is assigned...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom