saia plc pcd2 m5540 xob 13 error

quaiser

hi,
i have a machine with SAIA model number PCD2.M5540. Recently i am facing issue regarding the run and stop mode. i tried setting the plc to run mode manually... it runs for few minutes and again goes back to the stop mode.. and an error XOB13 is flashed in the display.
i would be very grateful if anybody could help me solve this problem.

http://web.ist.utl.pt/ist11390/AI/PCD1_PCD2_Hardware_Manual_26-737_E.pdf

XOB 13 error seems to be a general one that could be a number of items. Please check the above manual.

https://www.sbc-support.com/en/product-category/archive/programmable-controller/pcd2-cpus-flat-design/mxxx-cpu-units/pcd2m120/

From the IO manual:
An XOB 13 is called in following cases:
■ If module is not present into the PCD slot and Program tries to access it with
‘Direct Access Instructions’
■ During an internal reset of the module
If XOB13 is not programmed then Error Flags is set.

Direct input or output access in IL
The XOB 13 error happens if the PCD wants communicate with the module but it is
not in the slot.
In case of reset of the module (Watchdog UC), XOB13 happens if PCD try access to
the module during restart.

Hope this helps you out.
Regards,

Hi
As mentioned XOB13 can be triggered from several errors .
The history log could indicate at what program step the error appears.
If there is a XOB13 program, it may contain debug information (Diag writes 12 registers containing error info)

Regards
Bardes