Inertia Tuning

2rlp

Hi,

I have used quite a few 1336 Impact & Yaskawa G5 drives on hoists. Used to always Inertia tune the drives on almost full load.
Just happened to read a few manuals of the present generation of drives that i could use for hoisting. Wherein its recommended to do the Inertia tuning on no load conditions.
I'm confused. Whats the right way to do so?

Similar Topics

Hey All, I've got a Vacon x4 VFD running in open-vector mode. It is spinning a heavy pin-mill wheel. It gets frequency reference from a PID...
Replies
Views
We have a servomotor with gearbox (i=+-20) driving a big steel disc. This disc has a high inertia. Are there mechanical compensation methods for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have problem with getting PID to work. Have been using 4x different programmers on siemens, not one could make PID to work as I want. Problem...
Replies
Views
I am doing a revamp of a machine with motion control. I have no data of the inertia of the load on a certain motor, but I should want to know it...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I am not too familiar with servo motors. A little bit with robotics. I am looking at an application that has a movement of 0...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom