unstable redundant controlnet communication for controllogix

hi all
i'm working at controllogix with rsview me using controlnet communication,i have problem for redancy that give me pri and the other indicate disq some times and some times give me right indication for pri&syn that my system node
  • 1 sync controllogix processor
  • 1 pri controllogix processor
  • 1 chassis I/O module
  • 1 pc for rsview me scada
is that node enough for redundant system for controllogix processor
and if that's enough plaese advice for my problem

Node don't have to be scheduled nodes, you needs any 2 nodes in addition to your primary and secondary. these nodes must have node number less than your redundand nodes.

In any case node count and numbering can cause delay in switchover (bump) but not the disqualification you see.

Read SRM logs - they should tell you what happening.